06 Apr ADHD & DRAMA TRIANGLES
First and foremost lets us introduce you to the term The ‘Drama Triangle’.
The ‘Drama Triangle’ was invented by Eric Berne and is used during psychotherapy called Transactional Analysis (TA). It was formulated by Stephen Karpman, one of Bern’s students and formed a major part of TA.
The Drama Triangles comes up with 3 components when conflicts shows up in our relationships with others, Victim, Persecutor and Rescuer. Holding any of these energies will cause a ‘Drama Triangle’ that may cause unwanted relationship circumstances.
Lets explain how each one plays out, what causes you to have these energies and what does this have to do with ADHD?
First of all ‘Victim energy have examples of the following pattern behaviours and beliefs
- Allowing others to make decisions for me.
- Feeling powerless, hopeless, helpless, useless
- Use conflict situations to be a victim.
- Blaming parents, economy, government, partner, situations
- Fear of criticism and judgement from others
- Fear of rejection
- Other people’s feelings are more important than mine.
Persecutor energy see below how it shows up.
- I am always right
- I am never wrong
- Listen to me I know whats best for you.
- You better listen to me or else.
- Its my way or the high way.
- My opinion is much better than yours.
Rescuer energy rolls out in a totally different way.
- Do favours or things for others even when you don’t feel like it.
- Find it really tough to accept help from others
- Find it difficult to receive from others.
- Feel rejected when your help is refused.
- Give to much and then moan about it later, feel devalued and taken for granted.
- Weak emotional boundaries.
To take this new found knowledge we need to find out where it has come from. You may have a mixture of all 3 and having any one of these energies will highly likely cause a ‘Drama Triangle’ causing a rift in your relationship.
Now you know that this happens to people with a regular supply of dopamine if you take the 3 energies now imagine pouring petrol on it and throw a match in there, now you have the ADHD version and the ‘Drama Triangle’. So with someone with ADHD symptoms it is so much more challenging, overwhelming and you could easily conclude why even bother.
So what is the solution?
The solution is 2 things firstly release all energies that causing the brain to lack dopamine and secondly find where these ‘Drama Triangle’ energies have come from. They can come from either when you were in the womb, from this lifetime, inherited, from a past life or from other foreign energies.
When I have been working on this for clients they have mostly got these energies from absorbing their parents energy and giving meaning to events at a young age, usually between 0 and .
It makes sense that the first relationship you see when you are born is your mum and dad. You look and your mum and you look at your dad and you learn how to relate to people, how to be how to behave. Therefore, you get these early lessons on how to relate which in turn create these ‘Drama Triangle’ energies.
The best way to deal with these energies so you can transform your relationships and relief your ADHD is energy healing. BOOK your FREE Strategy session to today with Richard at ADHD CODE go to https://adhdcode.com/ or firstname.lastname@example.org